Friday, January 4, 2013

Simple Day Cream




Best Way To Use: 

Wash face as usual, then apply day cream in gentle upward motions.
Applying in downward strokes encourages wrinkles. 

My Skin Profile:

Normal to dry in most areas, depending on the climate 
(In Kentucky, North Dakota and Montana my skin has tended to be dry)
(In California and Florida my skin tends to be normal because of the humidity)

Occasional acne in t-zone 
I am known for sleeping with my makeup on :-(


Pros:
  • Light weight
  • Hydrates dry areas
  • Works well with combination skin
  • Great for sensitive skin (no dyes or perfumes)
  • Easy to find. Go to website and the have a where to buy tool. www.simpleskincare.com
  • SPF 15
  • Made in the USA

Cons:
  • Cost- about$12.99
  • Leaves skin a slight bit oily for about an hour




No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear how these products work for you! Please leave a comment. Love ya!