Tuesday, January 8, 2013

L'Oreal Paris Magic Smooth Scuffle



Best Way To Use:

I use one finger and apply in very light upward strokes around face. 
I also dab it under my eyes eyes. 
I finish with a bare minerals powder. 
(Finishing with a powder after a more liquid foundation, locks in the makeup.
It is a whipped formula that seems similar to Dream Mousse by Revlon. 

My Face Profile:

Combination Skin
I have a hard time finding foundation that covers well and stays on.
I have freckles all over my nose and scars around my mouth that need coverage.
I have tried everything from price range wise, powder, foundation, liquid EVERYTHING.

Pros:
  • Goes on really easy.
  • Feels so smooth on face.
  • Very light weight! I am used to wearing makeup that makes you feel like you are wearing makeup. You know the type, it feels like a mask! I have become comfortable with that. I always correlated weight to better coverage. Not now.
  • Multiple colors that make it an easy match for all skin colors.
  • Stays on fairly well. 
  • With the amount you get in each container I get about a month worth of coverage. 
  • A little foundation goes a long ways in this case. 
Cons:
  • Can cost upwards of $15, down to $9. But I always have a coupon or stock up when it is on sale. 
  • Make sure to wash off at night because it does create my skin to feel a bit oily if I don't. Probably not recommended for oily skin. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear how these products work for you! Please leave a comment. Love ya!