Friday, January 18, 2013

Ambi Fade Cream




Click to Enlarge Image

Best Way To Use:

I like to apply this after I was my face and night to allow it to soak in well.

Active Ingredients:


 
  • Hydroquinon, a dermatologist-recommended ingredient, which safely fades dark spots
  • Vitamin E, to help soften and smooth skin
  • Alpha Hydroxy Acid, to help enhance results





  • Pros:
    • Loaded with Vitamin E.
    • Includes a bleaching agent to lighten dark spots.
    • I read it a magazine it was the best over the counter product for fading dark spots.
    • I really enjoy it myself and saw results of faded dark spots.
    • Fairly inexpensive about $5-$6.
    • The have two different varities for normal skin and oily skin.
    • I used the normal skin kind.



    Cons:
    • I does leave my skin a bit oily, but I have not found that it clogged my pores.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Would love to hear how these products work for you! Please leave a comment. Love ya!