Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Eucerin Professional Repair Lotion


Professional Repair Extremely Dry Skin Lotion

Best Way To Use:

Rub yourself down now! ;-) Not like that.

My Skin Profile:

My skin can get extremely dry, especially when I travel up north to visit my family in Montana and North Dakota.

I get eczema on my arms and legs sometimes.

Pros:
  • Claims it last for 24 hours-tested and approved.
    • Definitely keeps my dry, chapped hands hydrated.
  • Sometimes lotion makes my dry skin even more sensitive, but this does not.
  • Is not super thick, like Avon Silicon Glove style, which I was worried about. Very light feeling on skin.
  • Fragrance free. (but does not smell nasty like some fragrance free products)
  • No greasy feeling like other "hydrating" lotions.

Cons:
  • Cost about $8.00 for 4.5 oz. Spendy for the amount, but well worth it if you need a super hydrating formula, that lasts long and doesn't irritate your skin.

Here is a link where I got my free sample:

They have daily free samples on this website. Check it out. Today is a free Blondie Starbucks Coffee!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear how these products work for you! Please leave a comment. Love ya!