Saturday, January 12, 2013

Salon Perfect Eyelashes

Love me some fake eyelashes!





Best Way To Use:

First of all, I apply mascara to my normal lashes. If I don't, my eyelashes end up being a different color than my falsies and it looks odd.

So coat your eyelashes with some mascara.

Next remove the lashes from the packaging and place a small amount of glue along the strip on the false eyelash.

Then allow for the glue to almost dry. (I blow on it to speed it up) This is key because if you apply fresh, nontacky glue, you risk moving the lash around and messing up your lash placement.

Then apply false lash as close to natural eyelash line as possible.

Allow to dry. 

My Eyelash Profile:

My eyelashes are medium length.
I would not say they are curly, but they are not straight.
Eyelash color would be considered a dirty blonde.


Pros:
  • Salon Perfect Eyelash starter kit comes with the best eyelash glue on the market. The best glue is key "Lash Grip" is the best.
    • I can sleep in my eyelashes and they wont come off. But when I want to peel them off they do not pull off my eyelashes.
  • Many different styles. I get the drag queen wispy ones. (the above ones are Demi Wispy 105)
  • Stay on great and can look really natural if you get the right ones.
  • Very easy to use. 

Cons:
  • No cons! I love this product. I have been using it since 2007!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear how these products work for you! Please leave a comment. Love ya!