Monday, January 7, 2013

Covergirl Professional All-In-One Mascara


Best Way To Use:

Just as you would any mascara.
I wiggle it at the base and then brush out.
Also, I do a few coats.

My Eyelash Profile:

My eyelashes are medium length.
I would not say they are curly, but they are not straight.
Eyelash color would be considered a dirty blonde.


Pros:
  • Goes on easy.
  • Multiple colors: black, black brown, and very black.
  • Inexpensive ($4 at Walmart).
  • Lasts hours (check out the picture below).
  • Thickens and lengthened eyelashes.
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Site says it is suitable for contacts. I wear it with contacts and have no problems.
  • Washes off easily.

Cons:
  • Minor flakes after many hours of wear.



photo.JPG

After over ten hours of wear!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear how these products work for you! Please leave a comment. Love ya!