Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Contouring Your Face




Contouring and Highlight Your Face:

Hello all! 
At a point in time I looked back at all my pictures and thought blah! What in the world I know my face is not that...well blah! Sweet mother I am Ukrainian I know I have cheek bones, why does my forehead look so huge, why does my nose look huge. Well if your makeup has landed you with a well covered palette of no dimension this video is for you. 

Or if you have gained same weight and it shows in your face check out this video. My weight is greatly reflected in my face, but with a little contouring my face doesn't reveal that I have a ginormous butt!


My Face Profile:

I have a larger four head, or as my boyfriend calls it a five head.
I also have a bigger nose, not a beak, but a flatter flared out nostril type. 
I have small eyes.
I have high big cheek bones.
I have bigger top lip than the bottom lip.

This are nothing to be ashamed off, but if you want to draw attention to your assets here is how. This video does a great job of explaining how to contour and highlight. Baah Humbug I don't really care for Kim K, but her makeup guy does do a great job of contouring. Here is a video how. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBLHE0ME-GA





No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear how these products work for you! Please leave a comment. Love ya!