Sunday, October 6, 2013

NYC Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer





Pros:
-Smoothes skin
-Didn't make my skin break out
-Can be used alone or with foundation
-Minimal expense- $4.00 at CVS, Walmart etc.
-Allure magazine claims it works great. Maybe it just doesn't work too well with my skin type.
 
Cons:
-Makes skin shiny
-Does not extend the wear of foundation
-It also claims that it smoothes imperfections , lines an pores for a perfect complexion. I did not notice that at all.
 
 
 
 
 
Honestly, I don't feel like this does too much. Sure it smoothes the skin, but that's about it. I also have watched many videos about primer and most claim that they are just used to smooth skin and help provide something for foundation to cling to, of which all videos claimed that any facial lotion will do just as well.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear how these products work for you! Please leave a comment. Love ya!